Mobile banking makes banking easier and fast and that’s why we are going to show you Access Bank Transfer code and also guide you on how to use it. Gone are the days you have to go into the banking hall for any transaction you want to perform. You can perform send money to other bank accounts using the Access Bank USSD code we are going to show you now. Before I go into details, I would like to point out that many people have different names for this Access bank transfer code. Below are names people call it:
- Access Bank Transfer Code On Phone
- Access Bank Transfer Code For Airtime
- Access Bank Security Code
- Access Bank Recharge Code
- Code To Check My Access Bank Account Number
- How To Get Access Bank Mobile Pin
- Access Bank Online Transfer
- Access Bank Balance Code
- Access Bank USSD Code
Whichever one you call it, the Access Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code is *901# which is the quick code, feature code or USSD code you can use to send money, recharge airtime, check balance and also open account.
Features Of Access Bank Transfer Code
One you have your mobile phone be it iOS, Android, Symbian or Java you can dial *901# and transfer money immediately. The sweetest part of it all is that you don’t need internet connection before you can perform transaction. Below are features of *901#
- You can open account
- You can transfer money to other Access bank account
- Ability to transfer money from your Access bank account to other bank accounts
- Buy airtime for yourself (Airtime top-up)
- Recharge airtime for others
- Buy Data
- Pay bills
- Pay Merchant
- Check account balance
Requirements To Use Access Bank Transfer Code
I have said it initially that Access bank transfer code works on any mobile device but there are some requirements. You must have a BVN and the phone number must be linked with your Access bank account. Once you meet the above requirements, you can dial *901# at once to get started. You have to note that you can transfer a maximum of N100,000 daily from your phone and purchase a maximum Airtime of N20,000 per day.
How To Use Access Bank Transfer Code [Simplify]
When you dial *901# on your phone, you will see
- > Open Account
- > Pay Loans
- > Access Money
You can open account by replying 1 and following the the on screen promt. I have simplify this article to guide you on how to transfer money, buy airtime for yourself and for others. I also included how to check account balance and the code to pay for bills.
How To Open Account With Access Bank Code
You can open an account with the bank without visiting the branch or fill out any forms. Just dial *901*0# and follow the text prompts:
- Provide your personal details or your BVN number;
- After providing the required details, you will receive an SMS with details of your new account number.
How To Transfer Money With Access Bank Code
- Transfer to Access Bank Account : Dial *901*1*AMOUNT*Account Number#
- Transfer to other banks: Dial *901*2*AMOUNT*Account Number#. They will charge you N80+N4.00(VAT).
Airtime Recharge & Data Top Up Code
- To top-up for yourself, dial *901*Amount#
- To buy or transfer Airtime to any other number Dial *901*2*Amount* Phone number#
- To buy data dial *901*8#
Billls Payment Code
You can pay for your Favorite Tv networks and services like DStv, Swift, Smile, and much more.
Just Dial *901*3# and follow the instructions that appears.
How To Check Account Balance
you can check your account balance via your mobile device. Follow the steps below and you’ll be able to do so in no time.
- Dial *901*5#
- Type the last four digits of your BVN
- Wait for some minutes to get balance.
Access Bank Customer Care
For assistance, additional queries and support you can call Access Bank Contact Centre on 07002255222377 or send an email to [email protected]
I have shown you how you can Access Bank transfer code to perform different transactions. I understand that you might face difficulty and that’s why the comment section is open and I will be happy to answer your questions. Don’t forget to share this post.
No one has commented yet. Be the first!