So you want to know your 9mobile data plan balance on your phone so as to know how to use your data right?
The code to check your 9mobile (Etisalat) data plan balance is *228# but in this article, we are going to see the best three easy ways to check our data balance on 9mobile using our phone (Java phone, Symbian Phone,Blackberry, Andriod or iOS).
We all know that Etisalat is now known as 9mobile so if the name on your sim card is Etisalat just know that it’s still same.
You can bookmark this page for reference purpose because it is a good habit to always check your data balance.
Without much ado let’s see how we can check our internet data balance.
3 WAYS TO CHECK 9MOBILE (ETISALAT) INTERNET DATA BALANCE
without further ado: Here are the codes to check the Etisalat data usage.
- To Check 9mobile data plan balance: Simply text Bal to 228
- To check 9mobile airtime plan via USSD code: Simply dial *228#
- For Blackberry 9mobile Subscribers, Simply Dial *399*2# to check your BIS data balance.
HOW TO CHECK 9MOBILE AIRTIME BALANCE
The USSD code for checking account balance on 9mobile is still the same as the one used on Etisalat. The USSD code to dial is *232#. Once you dial this code, your account balance will be displayed on your phone immediately. You will also receive an SMS containing your account balance.
How do you feel now, I know you will like to check out this 9mobile free browsing cheat.
For all 9mobile data plans click here
I hope this article was helpful, let us know on the comment section and don’t forget to share this article with friends using any of the share buttons below.
- MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Code
- Browsing Tips On Glo Yakata [ Up to 36GB Total]
- How To Cancel Any MTN Subscribtion Fast And Easy Ways
- MTN FREE 500mb Data
- Best and Cheapest Data Plans in 2019
- MTN Family and Friends Migration Code
- Airtel Family and Friends Migration Code
No one has commented yet. Be the first!