Have you forgotten your phone number, well it is normal because I have been in such situation and I know how it feels that’s why I have created this article here on InfoGuiders to help you. If you are searching for how to check your MTN number, how to check your Aritel number, how to check your Glo number or how to check your 9Mobile number then this guide is for you.
You can imagine if you have three or four different sim cards, there is nothing wrong in that but remembering all these phone numbers is one big task. For me, I usually remember my official line and use short codes to remember others.
The USSD codes provided in this article will help you to reveal your phone number on Airtel, MTN, 9Mobile (Etisalat), and Glo as fast as possible.
List of Codes to Check phone Number on different Networks
CODE TO CHECK NUMBER
How to check my MTN number?
- Dial *123# and follow the onscreen process that follows. Respond with option 1, then send to select My tools option. Then select option 5 in My Tools to request My Number. This will display your phone number on the screen.
- This involves sending call me back message to another MTN number. This will show your number in the message the other MTN number receives. It is as simple as that.
How to check my Airtel number?
To check and know your mobile phone number on Airtel, dial *121# and follow the steps below…
- Follow the onscreen instruction, Select 1, and send for My Account option.
- On the next screen that comes up, select 1 and sends as My Number option.
- Your phone number will be displayed to you on the screen. You can write it out and save somewhere.
How to check my Glo number?
- Dial *135*8# and your number display on your screen or dial 1244 to listen to it.
How to check my 9Mobile number?
- Simply dial *248# and your number will be displayed.
I hope this article was helpful, were you able to see your phone number using any of the guidelines above? Tell us about it on the comment section.
Remember to share this article using any of the share buttons below because sharing is caring ?
Don’t go without reading :