We are going to create a gmail account in this guide but before then, I think it’s important we know some certain things that makes Gmail account unique.
One thing I like about Google account is the technology that allows you to have access to multiple products with just one Username and password . What I mean by that is that when you create a gmail account, you have access to everything Google (Gmail, Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps, Google Drive e.t.c.) which is really amazing. One other thing about gmail is that every account gets 15 GB of free space, which is shared across your Gmail, Google Drive and photos.
Let’s now see how we can create gmail account.
How To Create Gmail Account
- Go to www.gmail.com or accounts.google.com/SignUp
- Click on Create Account
- A sign-up form will open
- Enter your First Name and Last Name
- Choose a Username
- Enter a Password
- Confirm your Password
- Click Next
- Another form will appear
- Enter your phone number
- Google will send you a verification code at once
- Enter the code and click on Verify
- Another form will appear for you to enter your recovery email which is optional.
- Enter your birthdate and gender.
- Review and Accept the terms and conditions
- Your account is ready
If you are on mobile and wants to know how to open gmail account in mobile phone, you can still use the steps above but let me show you how to add it.
How To Open Gmail Account In Mobile Phone
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- To the right of your username, tap the Down arrow .
- Tap Add account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
- After your account is added, you’ll be signed in to Gmail any time you open the Gmail app.
You may also like to know How To Create Multiple Email Addresses Using One Email