Students always gets confused when trying to create their JAMB profile as it is the first step to take after you must have chosen the best course for yourself with the help of JAMB subject combinations.
We are here again to help you create and update your JAMB profile without any form of mistake. After reading this guide, you can easily create JAMB profile using any platform and you can also create one for your friend or anybody.
Let’s start at once…..
Ways To Create JAMB Profile 2019/2020
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) now make the JAMB profile creation easier by providing three different ways you can use to create your JAMB profile.
The three ways you can use to create your profile are:
- Using the JAMB efacility
- Sending Text messages / SMS to 55019
- Using the JAMB official App
I am going to guide you through all these three ways so that you can choose the one that is more suitable for you.
1. How To Create JAMB Profile On JAMB website / e-Facility
I like this method because once you have stable network connection, you are sure of everything you are doing. Using this method means you need to have internet subscription. You can check out top cheapest data plans or free browsing data for that.
Before you head to JAMB website for profile creation, make sure have a valid email account and I will advise you to use gmail because even JAMB said it. Click here to create your email fast.
Let’s now see how to create JAMB profile on the website
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- A form like this will appear
- Click on Create an account
- JAMB Profile Creation Page will appear
- Enter your email address
- Confirm your email address by entering it again
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Choose a security question from the drop-down menu E.g. What name did your family used to call you when you were a child?
- Enter your secret answer in the last two spaces provided (make sure your secret answers are the same on the last two spaces)
- Click on Verify email
- A message like this will be shown to you
- Log into your email account
- You will see a message like this:
- Click on the link to confirm your email and continue with the profile creation
- A Sign Up form will appear
- Enter Your Sure Name
- Enter Your First Name
- Enter Your Middle Name
- Select your gender
- Enter and confirm your date of birth
- Enter your mobile number
- Choose your state of origin
- Enter your email
- Choose a password and re-type it on the last space
- Click on Sign Up and you are done with Profile Creation.
In case you are confused in any way, use the comment section to ask questions and I will personally help you.
Note : Make sure you use a good browser like Chrome and Firefox and not Opera-Mini. Also use a smartphone or System. I can also help you create it with little token.
The above is for people who wants open their Jamb profile using the site which I prefer, what of people who wants to create using jamb profile code number.
2. How To Create 2019 JAMB Profile Using SMS/ Text Message
This way of creating Jamb profile can be used by anyone who wants to open Jamb profile but you have to make sure that the mobile phone number you are using is yours because this is the number Jamb will use in communicating with you.
The JAMB short code you will send SMS to is 55019
- Send Your : Sure Name, First Name and Middle Name (If any) to 55019
- Make sure you use your real phone number
- You will receive a confirmation code of 10 characters on the same phone number which you will be used to procure the ePIN.
In case you make any mistake like in the name, see what to do…
How To Correct Mistakes or Loss Of Code
To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middlename” to 55019
To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019 .
3. How To Create JAMB Profile With JAMB Mobile App
This is just like the first method where you need internet connection and in case you don’t have data, I have provided a link to our free browsing page for you to check out on.
Let’s start at once…
- Go to Play Store or Microsoft Store and download the jamb mobile App
- Install and open the App
- You will see an interface like this
- Click on Sign Up
- Click On SIGN UP
- Enter your Email Address
- Confirm Your Email Address
- Click on the 3rd Line and Select any Security question you can be able to remember Note: The Security Question will help you while logging in or for resetting your Password just like the one on the Jamb website.
- Enter A Secret Answer to your Question
- Confirm The Secret Answer you Entered
- Click on Continue
- On the Next page, enter a Password and Confirm it
- Enter your Basic Details(Sure Name, First Name and Middle Name) Date of Birth and Confirm your Date Of Birth
- Enter Your Country, State of Origin and LGA of Origin
- Click on Sign Up and you are done.
Congratulations on your JAMB profile creation. Don’t forget to share this guide using any of the share buttons (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or LinkedIn) and leave us a comment if you have any question.
Leave a Reply