EcoBank latest version of the Moblie App makes banking easier for users. In this guide, you are going to download the latest version of EcoBank mobile banking app on your phone ( Android, iOS or Blackberry). You will also see how to activate and use the app.
Customers of EcoBank can conveniently transact and send money to friends and family using their mobile phone. It doesn’t matter wherever you are in the world, with the EcoBank Nigeria Mobile Banking App you can do almost anything on your account without visiting the bank.
How To Download EcoBank Mobile App
You can download the latest version of EcoBank mobile app here without any hassle. I have provided the links to download the app based on the device you are using .
- EcoBank Mobile App Download For Android
- EcoBank Mobile App Download For iOS
- EcoBank Mobile App Download For Blackberry
How to Register and Activate EcoBank Mobile App
If you’re an existing user of the app, all you need to do is login using your Internet banking credentials. On the other hand, if you’re a first-time user, you need to register on the app, making sure the line linked to your Ecobank account is active.
To register as an existing Ecobank internet banking user:
- After downloading and installing the app, open it.
- Click on “Existing user” and enter your login credentials.
- The app will generate a soft-token, wait for it to authenticate.
- You can change your PIN if you so want to.
- The app will demand that you login again, do that using your internet banking credentials.
To register for Ecobank mobile banking as a new user:
- After downloading and installing the app, click on it to open it.
- In homepage, select ‘New User’.
- Enter your account number and choose a password for carrying our transactions.
- Verify your account using the soft token generated on your active line.
- Login to the app using the password you created.
What You Can Do With Ecobank Mobile Banking App
There are so many things to do with the app, you can send money from anywhere you are. Buy airtime, pay bills and check your account balance any time of the day. Just login to the App and explore your banking journey with EcoBank.
- Send Money to other bank accounts
- Check Account balances and transaction history
- Top up airtime for yourself and others instantly
- Pay your utility bills and Pay TV subscriptions right from your account.
- Request for account statement anytime, any day.
- Manage all your debit cards in one place (Activate / deactivate at will).
- Locate Ecobank Branches and ATM service points near you.
How To Buy Airtime With EcoBank Mobile Banking App
Are you without an internet connection? and you will like to buy airtime with your Mobile Banking App? You can only perform transaction when you have data and you can get free data here.
To recharge airtime or airtime top-up from your EcoBank mobile app, login with your credentials and follow the app user interface to buy airtime.
NB: You can’t recharge more than N5,000 in a day.
- Ecobank Transfer Code
- FirstBank Mobile App
- FirstBank WhatsApp Banking
- FirstBank Transfer Code
- UBA Transfer Code
- Access Bank Transfer Code
- Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money With Wema Bank Transfer Code
Ecobank Mobile banking app is a must have app for every user of EcoBank for better banking experience. You can download it from the links provided on this article. You can also ask us questions using the comment section and we will be happy to answer you.