Glo Yakata is a special data plan for Glo customers that gives amazing data and voice plan. The Grandmaster of data is here again to put smile on the face customers both old and new. We are going to look into this amazing offer from Glo and see what they have for us.
When you buy a Glo SIM today, you get upto 6GB FREE data every month for 6 months (that’s 36GB of data in total just like Airtel Double data and MTN double data) plus a whooping N2,200 on every N100 recharge to call ALL NETWORKS.
That is to say, each time you recharge your GLO sim, you automatically receive amazing benefits, free data, unlimited Glo to Glo calls and free minutes to call other networks.
What I love about the GLO Yakata SIM, it is available on both physical and e-recharge platforms. And when you are already on a Glo data plan, you can also recharge and it will top-up the already existing data and extend the expiration date.
- Airtel 100% Double Data
- How To Cancel Any MTN Subscribtion Fast And Easy Ways
- MTN FREE 500mb Data
- Ntel Data Plans & Prices 2019 – Complete List
- Best and Cheapest Data Plans in 2019
- MTN Family and Friends Migration Code
- Airtel Family and Friends Migration Code
- Best Night And Weekend Data Plans For All Networks 2019
- How to Get Free 4GB Data On Airtel Sim Now!
Benefits of Glo Yakata
Data: You’ll receive 6GB of data for 6-months
*. Voice: Load N100 plus and you’ll will get a total of 2200% values in voice calls, data and SMS
*. If your 1st recharge of the month is N200 or more, you will get a special data bonus that is 2.5 times higher than the regular data benefit
*. Bonus is valid for 7 days
How Migrate to Glo Yakata?
For new customers, it is pre-loaded with the plan. On purchasing any Glo SIM card, you’ll automatically be on the Yakata SIM.
Meanwhile, for exiting customers, the migrating steps is quite simple and straight-forward. Just dial *220# to migrate. While new and old customers are to confirm if you are on Yakata package, by dialing #100# on your Glo line.
What is the bonus validity on Yakata?
Like many other special offers, the Glo Yakata validity date has been set to 7 days from recharge date. That gives you a lot of time to exhaust your bonus freely.
And also note that, you cannot accumulate validity days but you can accumulate your Glo Yakata bonuses.
How much do I pay for making calls on Glo Yakata
*. Glo to Glo calls are charged at 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
*. Calls to other networks are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
*. SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account
How do I Check my Yakata Bonus?
Simple, all you have to do is to dial #22*1# and it will be displayed to your screen. And lastly, you can’t share your Glo Yakata bonuses, MB with another Glo customer!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Glo Yakata SIM?
Glo Yakata is a prepaid plan which rewards customers with amazing data and voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. The plan allows customers to satisfy their browsing and talking needs from the same recharge.
2. Who is eligible for Glo Yakata?
All new prepaid customers will get Yakata once they activate their lines. Existing customers can subscribe to Yakata by dialing *220#.
3. What benefits do I enjoy on Glo Yakata?
You will enjoy:
• Up to 6GB data Every Month for 6 months!
• A whooping 22 times value (2,200%) on every N100 recharge to call ALL NETWORKS
4. What is the bonus validity on Yakata?
Bonus received on each recharge is valid for 7 days from recharge date
5. How much do I pay for making calls on Glo Yakata
• Glo to Glo calls are charged at 55k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
• Calls to other networks are charged at 70k/sec for both main and bonus accounts
• SMS is charged at N4/msg from main account and N14/msg from bonus account
6. What happens if there is airtime in my Main account?
Your calls will be charged first from your bonus account. You will only be charged from main account if the bonus account is fully depleted/expires, if you are making international calls or paying for value added services.
7. How do I use the Data Benefit?
If your phone is data enabled, you can start browsing as soon as you recharge and receive confirmation message of your voice and data benefit
8. What happens if I have an existing data plan before recharging?
The Yakata bonus data will be added to your existing data volume and the higher validity period supersedes. For example if you have an existing data plan of 2GB with 30 days validity and you recharge with N200, you will receive 250MB bonus and your new data balance will be 2.25GB with 30 days validity.
9. Will I get Yakata benefits if I recharge with Glo e-Top Up?
Yes, Yakata is available on both physical and e-recharge platforms.
10. How do I know if I have received the Yakata Bonus?
Confirmation messages will be sent to your phone after every recharge. In the unlikely event that a confirmation message is not received, kindly dial *220*1# to view your Yakata bonus.
11. Do I need to dial any special code to start enjoying Yakata SIM Benefits?
All new SIMs are on Yakata by default. Just ensure that your New SIM is properly registered and you will get Yakata benefits on every recharge.
12. I am already a Glo Customer; Can I Subscribe to Yakata?
YES, simply dial *220# to subscribe.
13. What if I want to migrate to another Glo Plan?
Simply dial the code of the plan you are migrating to. First migration within a month is free; subsequent migrations within the same month attract a charge of N100 per migration.
14. What happens if I exhaust my Yakata Voice Bonus?
All your calls will be charged from your main account upon exhaustion or expiration of your voice bonus until your next recharge.
15. What if I’m unable to consume all my Yakata Bonus within the Validity Days
Unused bonus cannot be carried over unless another recharge is made within the 7 days bonus validity period.
16. Can I accumulate my Yakata bonuses?
YES, every recharge you make will increase the total airtime balance in your Yakata bonus account.
17. Can bonus validity days be accumulated?
NO, Maximum available bonus validity days at any time is 7 days
18. Can the bonus airtime be used to subscribe for any value added service?
NO, all value added service subscriptions will be charged from main account
19. Can I make international calls with the bonus?
NO, all international calls will be charged from main account.
20. Can I share my Yakata bonus with another Glo customer?
NO, any value in the bonus account is not shareable or transferrable.
21. Is Yakata a promotional offer?
NO. Yakata is a tariff plan and customers will continue to enjoy the plan benefits so long as they remain on Yakata.