Hi guys, WhatsApp is rolling out dark Mode and I know you can’t wait to see how it feels. I must say that it feels good especially for people that are having eye problem.
This article will guide you through the process to turn on the new WhatsApp dark mode so read through every details on this page.
Facebook is currently testing dark mode for WhatsApp, which means you won’t find a toggle for it in the app’s regular settings. You’ll have to grab a beta version of WhatsApp to make the switch, which wouldn’t normally be an issue except for this fun little announcement that awaits you when you scroll to the bottom of WhatsApp’s listing on the Google Play Store:
However, I will guide you on how to get the WhatsApp Beta from a trusted third party website.
How To Get Beta Version Of WhatsApp With Dark Mode
- Click on the link to get WhatsApp (version 2.20.13).
- Click on “2.20.13 APK” link
- Allow installation of app from unknown source
- The app will be downloaded
- Locate the app and click on install
- Open the app
How To Turn On New WhatsApp Dark Mode
- The WhatsApp you just downloaded
- Tap on the triple-dot icon in the upper-right
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Chats, and you’ll see a new listing for “Theme.” Tap on that
- You can now start enjoying your new WhatsApp Dark Mode
I hope this guide was really helpful, don’t forget to leave a comment if you face any issues because I will always be happy to assist you.
One more thing! Don’t forget to share this article with friends on WhatsApp and Facebook.
No one has commented yet. Be the first!