WhatsApp is an instant message platform that helps us to connect with those we have their contact on our device unlike Facebook that doesn’t necessarily require you to have one’s contact on your device. This feature is one of the things that makes WhatsApp to stand out.
WhatsApp has a feature that enables one to block a contact for a reason best known to the person. In today’s guide, we are going to see how you can easily unblock yourself on WhatsApp using the simple steps outlined on this page so take your time to read through everything on this page.
How To know When Someone Block You On WhatsApp
I understand that most people don’t even know when someone block them on WhatsApp and that’s why I decided to show you how to know when someone block you on WhatsApp before actually going to unblock yourself. Below are what to check out on the person you think blocked on WhatsApp.
- Check Profile Picture: Check profile picture of the person you think might have blocked you to see if it’s gone or blank. If there is no profile picture, then it’s possible you have been blocked but don’t conclude yet.
- Check Last Seen: Check to know if you are able to see the person’s last seen. If you are unable to see it then you might have been blocked though one can deliberately turn off the last seen feature.
- Check Status: Check To know If you can still see the person’s status. If not, then you might have been blocked.
- Send A Message: If you send a message and it marks the first time and does not mark the second time, then the person might have blocked you.
It is important to know that someone people might have removed their profile picture , turned off their last seen, removed their status and have their data connection turned off. All of the above happening at once will make it seem as if they have blocked you. But this is highly unlikely to happen all at once. So before you apply the steps we I am about show you, make sure the person actually block you.
How To Easily Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp – Simple Steps
- First of all take down the number of the person that blocked you and delete it from your contact list.
- Back up your contact – You can do that by clicking on the three dots at the top right corner then click on settings > chats > chat backup, you will be prompted to choose Google account where the messages and the media files will be stored. Once your done, click on Back Up
- Delete your WhatsApp account – You can do this by going to account settings and then delete your account. Once your done, you will no longer be active in WhatsApp and technically, one cannot block contact which is not on WhatsApp. So, whoever that blocked you will no longer have you on the blocked list .
- Clear Your WhatsApp Data – Go to phone Settings > Apps > WhatsApp > storage > clear data. This is to avoid any coincidence.
- Re-install / download WhatsApp again – Now you have to download WhatsApp again or get it from a friend through Xander or use this free data to download it.
- Register your number – Here you simply need to register your phone number
- Restore your chats – Once your done with the registration, you will be prompted to restore your backed up messages. Accept it and click next once it’s completed. Your chats will be displayed once initialization is complete .
- Add back the contact – It is now time to add back the contact that blocked you.
You have successfully unblock yourself on WhatsApp.
This is the same process I have used severely and I believe it will work out for you.
Don’t forget to share this article using any of the share buttons and do well to leave a thought on the comment section.