We told you recently that Huawei Nove 4 was about to launch and yes Nove finally came out with punch hole, 48-megapixel rear camera, 25- megapixel selfie camera and 8GB RAM.
Nova 4 also came with 128GB internal memory that can be expanded up to 512 GB via microSD. The smartphone is being powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 mAh battery. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor.
The punch hole is probably amazing feature but Nova 4 is not the only phone that has it as Galaxy A8s first came out with same feature. Let’s take a look at the full specifications of Nova 4.
Huawei Nova 4 Full Specifications
- Display : 6.4 inches, 101.4 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2310 pixels (~398 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Processor : Octa-core HiSIlicon Kirin 970 SoC
- Memory : 128 GB, 8 GB RAM
- Back Camera : 48MP f/1.8 main camera + 16MP f/2.2 ultra wide-angle snapper + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera : in-display 25MP f/2.0 selfie camera
- Network and connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C (v2.0), and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor
- Fingerprint sensor: YES (at the back)
- Face unlock: YES
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Red, White and Black
- Battery: 3750mAh capacity with 18W fast charging over USB-C
Huawei Nova 4 Price And Availability
Huawei Nova 4 comes in two different variants or models, which are Huawei Nova 4 with 48-megapixels and Huawei Nova 4 with 20-megapixels and they are available at $490 and $450 respectively.
No one has commented yet. Be the first!