iQOO Z1x 5G is the company’s newest device to enter the market with a 6.57-inch FHD+ 120Hz display, 16-megapixel front camera, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with 5000mAh battery capacity.
The Vivo’s iQOO brand is really making some impact in the Smartphone industry but the price hike of the iQOO Z1x 5G is quite overwhelming. Which starts from CNY1,598 in China, around $228 in US dollar.
iQOO Z1x 5G Specs
- Display: 6.57-inch 1080 pixels Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, and 120Hz refresh rate
- Dimensions: 164.20 × 76.50 × 9.06mm
- Weight: 199
- Back cameras: 48-megapixels primary camera with LED flash, f/1.79, EIS, 2-megapixels macro and 2-megapixels depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 16-megapixels front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- OS: Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Fingerprint sensor: YES (side-mounted)
- Connectivity: 3.5mm audio jack, 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (Typical) / 4880mAh (Minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
The iQOO Z1x 5G comes after series of leaks and rumors, and it is available in Black, Blue and White colors options. It sports a large side-mounted fingerprint sensor that can unlock the phone in 0.16 seconds and also doubles up as a power button.
Camera and display
The phone packs triple rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixels main camera, 2-megapixels depth and 2-megapixels macro camera. While the punch hole in the upper right corner holds the 16-megapixels F/2.0 selfie shooter.
It carries a 6.57-inch Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, alongside a screen resolution 1080 pixels. It is slightly slim at 9.06mm and weighs 199.5 gram.
Connectivity options includes Dual 4G VoLTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax), and Bluetooth 5.1. At the bottom is a USB-C port and 3.5 mm audio jack. And support dual SIM (nano + nano). The phone comes with 5G SA/NSA dual-mode.
The iQOO Z1x is powered by a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 765G chipset with Adreno 620 GPU, and it is available in four memory configuration – 6GB/64GB, 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, and 8GB/256GB.
Inside the phone is a 85mm heat cooling pipe, a 1000 sq.mm. graphite sheet for better cooling, Cooling Turbo software feature that lowers the temperature even more. During the introduction, the company noted that way the internal temperature can be lowered by up to 10 degrees Celsius, thus protecting the key internals for longer.
OS and Battery
It runs on Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0, and a 5000mAh battery capacity keeps the phone lights on, with 33W flash charge 2.0 fast charging that can charge up to 52% in 30 minutes.
The iQOO Z1x 5G 6GB RAM with 64GB costs 1598 yuan ($228), 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version goes for 1798 yuan ($257), 8GB RAM with 128GB costs 1998 yuan ($285) and the 8GB RAM with 256GB is priced at 2298 yuan ($328). You can purchase it in China already.