Stanbic IBTC mobile money transfer code or USSD code makes it easy to perform any transaction via SMS right from the comfort of your home or anywhere. Stanbic IBTC’s instant banking is hassle-free for your daily banking and it works on any type of phone; be it Android, IOS, Symbian or Java phones. With Stanbic IBTC mobile transfer code lots of transactions like money transfer, account balance, bills payment, airtime recharge, account statements and email update can be performed on your phone without the internet.
All Stanbic IBTC USSD Codes And Formats
|For money transfer (Intra)||*909*11*Amount*Account Number#|
|For money transfer (Inter)||*909*22*Amount*Account Number#|
|For Airtime recharge (self)||*909*Amount#|
|For Airtime recharge (others)||*909*Amount*phone number#|
|Balance inquiry||*909# >> 2 Or *909*1*1#|
How to Transfer Money with Wema Bank Mobile Money Transfer Code
- You must have a phone number registered with the bank.
- To transfer money from your Stanbic IBTC bank account to any bank account in Nigeria, dial *909*11*Amount*Account Number#
- Please note, if the direct code doesn’t work, you can implement the following actions:Dial *909# >> Enter 1 for My Bank >> Input 4 for Transfer >> Enter necessary amount >> Select beneficiary’s bank >> account number >> confirm details >> PIN.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Airtime Recharge Code – USSD Banking
- To recharge your phone or any person’s phone number with airtime, simply dial *909*Amount# – for example if you want to recharge N1000, dial *945*1000# and send.
- To recharge for other people, just dial *909*Amount*phone number#
How to Check Stanbic IBTC Bank Account Balance on Phone
To check your account balance, simply dial *909# and follow the on-screen command. It’s as simple as that. A lot more can be done with Stanbic IBTC mobile transfer code, just dial *909# to see the magic!
For quick access, dial *909*1*1#